Our Commercial Property design team will create a Master Plan to bring your property up to date. There is nothing worse than loose ends or not accounted for areas. They could continue to be neglected or add to end costs that have not been included in the budget.
A Master Plan will:
- Review all neglected areas of the commercial property
- Clearly illustrate what is to be done, which can easily be shared
- Provide a cost analysis
- Allow for long term budgeting
- Analyze the project and plan into stages
- Enable the board to follow the progress both from a budget stand point as well as from an installation stand point ensuring the long term integrity of the project
Our three step process ensures success. Start by filling out our contact form. An initial consultation will flush out some ideas. In the second meeting a concept will be presented for your review. Modifications will be made and working drawings will be presented, with each component estimated.