Enrich The Appeal Of Your Property With Natural Stone Landscaping
Natural stone landscaping offers a great deal of versatility and flexibility in enriching and beautifying your property. Whether you are looking to enhance the distinction and sophistication (curb appeal) of your property or prefer the combination of visual appeal and functionality, natural stone is an excellent way to fulfil your landscaping dreams.
Natural stone can be used for a wide variety of landscaping plans/projects, including:
- Walkways and driveways
- Steps and entranceways
- Retaining walls
- Decorative borders (walkways, driveways, gardens)
- Ornamental touches or property markers
- Waterfalls and ponds
- Patios and pool decks
- Fire pits
In addition, natural stone landscaping offers some distinct advantages and benefits over other options such as poured/stamped concrete and engineered/pre-fab materials:
- Durability (weather resistance)
- Resilience (high traffic areas)
- Low maintenance
- Unique designs (including striations and colour flecks)
- A different look and feel than manufactured materials
- Natural beauty and character
Why Natural Stone Landscaping Should Be Done by a Professional Landscaper
When your natural stone landscaping work is complete, you will be able to appreciate and enjoy its beauty and/or functionality for many, many years. Getting to that point of completion, however, can be a laborious and time-consuming project, particularly for the inexperienced landscaper.
Using a landscaping construction service may be the preferred option for installing your natural stone. Our Landcare experts provide valuable insight and the highest-quality workmanship throughout every aspect of the installation process:
- To address your preference for aesthetics/curb appeal and/or functionality
- To complement the contour of your property and any existing landscaping
- The most appropriate format (poured base or dry-bed) to prevent shifting
- The highest-quality materials for long-lasting results
- Channeling or sloping (where required) to allow for proper surface run-off
- All the proper tools and equipment for precise placement, stacking, cutting, etc.
- Removal of debris, excess soil/materials, and sod repair/replacement as needed
- Precautions to protect underground cables, service lines, sprinkler systems, etc.
Natural stone landscaping can be a very sound investment for improving the overall value of your property. Invest wisely, by choosing a competent and reputable landscaping service to get the job done right, and to your satisfaction.
Looking to enhance the beauty of your property with natural stone landscaping? Call the Landcare experts today at 416-410-0320 or contact us to request a consultation.