Interested In A New Landscape Design For Your Property?
Now is a great time to hire a landscape designer! If you are considering a landscaping project for next spring, here are some reasons to start the design process now.
- Designers and contractors are in high demand in the spring. Many will be fully booked for spring before the annual landscaping season even starts.
- If your project requires permits, the permitting process generally takes a minimum of 3 months. By starting now, you can have your design completed, permits in place and contractor hired for a spring start.
- If you are looking at specialty materials, the turnaround time for delivery can be months. Your design must be finished and contractor hired before materials are ordered.
- If you are looking for specimen plants, the designer or contractor can work with the nursery once the design is completed, to source specimens over the winter.
- While not impossible, it is much easier for the designer to evaluate existing site conditions before they are covered in snow.
Get a jump on spring with our landscape design services during the winter so it is ready for installation as soon as the ground thaws!